Monday 14 December 2020

Floral Frame Layered Card

 Floral Frame Layered Card


For this card I'm working with some Cut and Create dies from Couture Creations.  I've used the Floral Frame and Standing Daisies Cut and Create Layering die sets.  Both sets are from Couture Creations Vintage Flowers Layering Cut and Create dies collection.  The flowers in the Standing Daisy set are the same size as those on the frame, so they can be layered together.   


Couture Creations Cut and Create dies can be used to cut and emboss, cut and stamp or, in conjunction with the GoPress & Foil, they can be used to create foiled elements in a design.


For my card I've used my GoPress & Foil to add contrasting colour using a variety of Couture Creations hotfoils.  For the frame I've used Sea Breese (turquoise), for the daisies and the sentiment I've used Phantom Purple and for the butterfly and the centres of the daisies I've used a silver iridescent foil.

The Floral Frame Cut and Create die set includes the Frame, Sentiment and Butterfly


I show you how I created my card in my video.


Couture Creations Products Used: