Tuesday 17 November 2020

Tis The Season Card and Tag

 Tis The Season Card and Tag



Today I'm working with "The Gift of Giving" collection from Couture Creations.  I love the warm tones in the papers and the beautiful festive art work.  

For this card and tag set I've used one of the 12 x 12 paper sheets, using a 6x6 portion from the top left corner as the background for my card and a section from the bottom right corner to create the tag. I've matted the paper onto some dark brown card.

To add dimension to the poinsettia on the card, I've used one of the poinsettias from the ephemera pack - I've trimmed away the leaves and then partly cut some of the petals so that they can be lifted.  



I've added a die cut stag  and corner detail using dies from the collection.


The holly sprig is from the ephemera set.


The die cut sentiment is another die from the collection.

For the tag I've used both the Straight Tag and Distressed Tag die sets from the Steampunk Dreams Collection.  The Straight Tags can be used as mats layers for the Distressed Tags.


I've added some foiling around the edge of the tag - I show how to do that in my video.



Couture Creations Products Used

CO727895 - Collection Pack - The Gift of Giving - 12 Sheets, 6 Post Cards and Sticker Sheet
CO727919 - Mini Die - The Gift Giving - Resplendent Reindeer