Saturday 28 November 2020

Ringing Bells Card

 Ringing Bells Card


I love to create cards that have an illusion of depth and movement.

To create the layered bells on this card I've used the Ringing Bells die, and cut it out 4 times, trimming each die cut down


I used some Card Deco Pearl pigment inks to colour the die cuts.  The variations in the intensity of the colour on the bells helps to show the layers.


When sticking the layers together, I've only used glue at the tops of each layer, so that the bottoms of the bells can be lifted and shaped.

  


My card is 7" x 5" - I've used the same green ink that I used to colour the holly leaves, blended around the edges of the card blank.



I've used the bottom, left corning of sheet 6 in The Gift of Giving 12x12 papers, cut to  6 3/4" x 4 3/4".  The strips with the holly pattern are from the other side of the same 12 x 12 sheet.



Cut the backing paper to size and attach and trim the holly strips before sticking the backing paper down on the card blank.

 

I've added a banner from the Sentiments Pack

  


Couture Creations Products:

CO727911 - Die - The Gift of Giving - Ringing Bells