Saturday 1 August 2020

Live Your Dream Card

Live Your Dream Card


For this card I've brought together elements from several recent Couture Creations collections.  The papers and butterfly are from "My Secret Love", the tag dies and sentiment are from "Steampunk Dreams" and the lacy foiled pattern is made using a hot foil stamp from "Peaceful Peonies".

My card base is 5" x 7" - I've then added layers using some chocolate brown card and some white card.  Cut the patterned paper to size and then foil the lacy pattern on the top and bottom edges of the paper.


Cut a large tag from the same paper and foil with the lacy pattern on the right hand side (the other side will be hidden behind the top tag.


Cut a second tag - I've used the area of the paper that has the fob watch on it.  Layer the tags on the card.


Cut out a small tag from the paper and stamp you sentiment onto it - I've used some beige pigment ink.  I've added a white bow to this tag.



Layer the sentiment on top of the other tags, and add some flowers and a butterfly.




Couture Creations Products Used: