Wednesday 17 June 2020

Steampunk Dreams - Layered Tags Card

Steampunk Dreams

Layered Tags Card


For this card I've used papers and dies from Couture Creations Steampunk Dreams Collection.  The tags are a set that includes 3 sizes of tag dies and the key die.  I've also used a strip hot foil stamp from the Gentlemans Emporium Collection and a sentiment cut, foil and emboss die from the Dazzlia Collection.  I've also added some gold card and matching foil.

I've started by using the dark side of this paper as my base layer, and then added a layer of gold card leaving an 1/8" border of the dark paper showing.


The foiled strip also uses this paper.


The next layer uses the rust side of this double sided paper


The large tag is cut is cut from the side of the paper with the music pattern, and the smaller tag (cut using the middle size die in the set) is cut from the paper shown below.


I cut out one of the butterflies from this paper and added to the smaller of the tags.


To finish off the card, I've added a foiled sentiment and a die cut key - the key die is part of the tags die set.



In my video I show you how to put the layers together and how to create the foiled strip and the foiled sentiment.



Couture Creations Products Used