Wednesday 16 October 2019

Christmas Foiled Paper Napkins / Serviettes

Christmas Foiled Paper Napkins / Serviettes







Today I tried out foiling onto paper napkins / serviettes, using my GoPress and Foil, and I love how they turned out.  I've used plain, white serviettes and transformed them with a variety of foils.  You could use the same technique to foil onto any colour serviettes.

I've used my GoPress & Foil, and Couture Creations heat activated foils, along with a selection of Couture Creations hot foil stamps from their Naughty Or Nice release.

I found that there was a greater tendency for over foiling than when foiling on card, because the surface of the serviettes is soft -  but any over foiling easily brushed away using a soft, clean brush. 


This is what one of the snowflakes looked like when I peeled off the foil.  The gaps in the snowflake are filled in - but the extra foil just brushed away.






This is what the snow flake looked like after I had brushed away the over-foiling.



In my video I show you how easy it is to create these gorgeous paper napkins / serviettes.





Couture Creations Products Used:

CO726924 - Naughty Or Nice - Ornate Christmas Tree Hotfoil Stamp
CO726920 - Naughty Or Nice - Merry Christmas Snowflakes Hotfoil Stamp
CO726923 - Naughty Or Nice - Christmas Borders Hotfoil Stamps (set of 3)
CO725685 - Foil - Gold (Warm Mirror Finish)
CO726065 - Foil - Silver Foil (Iridescent Speckle Pattern)
CO725358 - Foil - Blue Foil (Mirror Finish)
CO725390 - Foil - Deep Red Foil (Mirror Finish)